Senior Project Manager - SaaS Product Delivery - Omaha based
- Winners of Hitech NZ Startup of the year, 2016
- Industry Specific App of the year, Xercon 2016
- Emerging Partner of the year, Xercon 2015
Who are we?
Figured is a New Zealand born SaaS business that is taking the Fintech world by storm by changing the course of the Agricultural industry.
Farmers and growers around the world are all faced with similar challenges when it comes to farming. They are at the whim of market prices and weather, which increasingly is becoming more unpredictable and volatile. Currently there are no existing tools that bring the financial focus to the forefront, and connect that with actual performance and an accounting system To enable farmers and growers to better “weather the storm”, Figured aims to solve the following problems in the US market.
What started as a simple idea to keep ahead of the financial state of a farm has now grown into an award winning SaaS business and a platform where the farmer, the accountant, the consultant and the banker collaborate in real time and gain great insight to the financial performance of the farm. We are excited about the partnerships we have with the cloud based accounting software Xero and pumped to be delivering our product to the US market.
We have packed our bags and set sail in Omaha to deliver to our first US partner - a cooperative providing great banking and financial advisory services to their farming clients. We are on the lookout for a talented Project Manager with experience delivering Agile SaaS products within an enterprise environment.
You will be able to articulate the company’s product portfolio in your sleep, positioning to both business and technical users.
The overarching goal of this project is to help our partners and their customers succeed and prosper, by understanding their business in a simple and easy manner.
Providing the leading edge technology solutions in the financial space enables our partners continue to be the farmers trusted financial advisor.
On a day to day your will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the VP in the definition of the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Working hand in hand with the product team to ensure we’re making the right product decisions and delivering to overall product strategy
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress, communicate this with relevant project stakeholders
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to VP and leadership internally and with stakeholders as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain appropriate project documentation
- Ensuring focus on project priorities and coordinating the Product and Dev team to deliver to those and manage releases
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Proven experience in managing SaaS product implementations for external clients in a fully Agile environment.
- Experience providing full project management services for pilot rollouts
- Able to understand customer’s requirements, overcome objections, solving clients/projects issues, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- A very good technology understanding
- Previous management experience and proven knowledge of project management disciplines.
- Project Management skills and experience specifically around highly iterative fast paced prototyping for pilot project rollouts
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Able to articulate technical solution highlighting benefits to partners and any potential integration companies
Whilst you will be part of a small team in Omaha, we pride ourselves on having a highly collaborative culture and this role is no exception, whether it's an emoji banter on slack or managing a project on Trello, our cloud internal tools will keep you connected to the team across the globe.
This is a great opportunity to be part of something big, a product that will revolutionise the business of farming. This will be your life’s best work!
This short quiz will help us learn a bit more about you – and hopefully give you a bit of a taste of what Figured is all about.
Think you could be a good fit? Click through to answer our questions. It should be pretty quick but if you need to pause, hit the button at the bottom of every question page to save your progress.
At the end of the quiz, you'll be asked to upload a photo. This doesn't have to be a photo of you – it's a chance to show us what makes you unique and why you'll fit our company. You can prep this in advance or use your device's camera when you get to the last page. There are easy steps to follow for either process.
- It's a smart next step for my career
- The organisation shares my values
- I'll make the most positive impact on society
- It'll be challenging work
- Good earning capacity and perks
Some details about you…
Thanks! We'll look over your quiz and get in touch with you once the application period has closed.
Follow @WeirdlyJobs on Twitter to find other jobs in the Weirdly system.