Customer Success Specialist
Farmers and growers around the world are faced with constant challenges when it comes to farming, they are at the whim of market prices and weather, which increasingly is becoming more unpredictable and volatile. Until today there hasn’t been any existing tools that bring the financial focus to the forefront, and connect that with actual performance and an accounting system to enable farmers and growers to better “weather the storm”.
Who is Figured?
Figured is a New Zealand born SaaS business that is taking the Fintech world by storm by changing the course of the Agricultural industry.
Started as a simple idea to keep ahead of the financial state of a farm has now grown into an award winning SaaS business and a platform where the farmer, the accountant, the consultant and the banker collaborate in real time and gain great insight to the financial performance of the farm.\
We are excited about the partnerships we have with one of the most progressive cloud based accounting software Xero and pumped to be delivering this product globally.
The overarching goal of this role is to help our partners and their customers succeed and prosper, by understanding their business and providing them with the tools to be successful at using Figured
This is a critical role to our continued success, the Customer Success Specialist is responsible for ensuring our partners have a positive on-boarding, training and support experience.
We're looking for people who want to be a part of our "farming on the front foot" revolution and thrive in a high energy, fast paced, ambitious and super fun hi-tech environment.
To be successful, you will need:
- Experience troubleshooting complex problems
- A knack for writing amazing help centre articles and not too shy to bust out a webinar or two
- Experience designing and implementing training material
- Background supporting customers in a SaaS or an emerging technology environment
- Loads of initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding communication, strong organisational and presentation skills along with an enthusiasm for building lasting relationships
- Experience or good understanding of Customer Success Management
- Knowledge of how an accounting practice and its systems work or some domain knowledge in the financial or accounting industry would be highly prefered
This is a great opportunity to be part of something big where you can’t help but grow and develop, a product that will revolutionise the business of farming. This will be your life’s best work!
We look forward to knowing more about you and we’re excited at the prospect of speaking soon!
If this sounds like you , take a couple of minutes to complete our quirky questions, we promise this isn't a boring application.
Some details about you…
Thanks heaps for completing our quiz , we look forward to seeing how you scored and we'll be back in touch once we have reviewed your answers
Follow @WeirdlyJobs on Twitter to find other jobs in the Weirdly system.