Hi. This short quiz will help us learn a bit more about you – and give you a bit of a taste of what Figured is all about.
We're hunting for a great new Customer Success Specialist based in Adelaide. Think you could be a good fit? Click through to answer our questions. It should be pretty quick but if you need to pause, hit the button at the bottom of every question page to save your progress. Before we get started here's a bit more about Figured and this role:
Figured is a New Zealand born, global tech company that’s making a real difference in the world of agriculture. Offering an award-winning, international product. We have expanded rapidly across New Zealand, Australia, the UK & USA and we are not slowing down anytime soon.
Due to continued growth in Australia, we are now seeking a driven and sharp, Adelaide based Customer Success Specialist to continue supporting, educating and helping our Australian customers grow and prosper.
Working in an early stage business means you'll have complete ownership of your work, enjoy plenty of variety and get to see the impact you make every single day.
The overarching goal of this role is to help our accounting partners and their farmer clients succeed and prosper, by understanding their business, their needs and providing them with the knowledge and support to efficiently and effectively get the best from Figured.
More specifically - the Customer Success Specialist is responsible for ensuring our partners have a positive onboarding, training and support experience. You will manage diverse customers in close collaboration with the customer’s account team.
- Providing day to day support to our customers to get the most out of the product
- Represent Australia’s training material and knowledge center requirements with the wider customer success team
- Represent the Australian customers in the testing of new functionality and features
- Being a customer advocate on product improvement opportunities in the Australian market
- Travel from time to time to visit customers to support the Channel Sales Manager and Partner Success Specialist in product demonstrations, onboarding and training.
Ideally, you’ve got experience across all of these areas, however, we’d prefer a LEGEND with a great attitude and passion to make a difference than someone who thinks they know it all)
- Experience designing and implementing training material
- Background supporting customers in a SaaS or an emerging technology environment, including troubleshooting complex issues.
- An interest or background in farming
- Extra brownie points for your knowledge of how an accounting practice and its systems work or some domain knowledge in the financial or accounting industry
Our Customer Success team is a real weapon in delighting our customers. We will reward your awesomeness by giving you:
- A real purpose to what you do - how about helping the industry that feeds the world prosper
- Career progression - numerous examples of people developing their skills within CS and even moving into other roles within the business and across the world.
- A great environment working with 60+ of your soon to be besties - we're all about results, not effort, we won't wrap endless policies and processes around you ‘cause we rate you and think people do their best work with high trust, autonomy, and purpose - simple’
- New Technology - top-notch tech environment you can show off to your mates
At the end of the quiz, you'll be asked to upload a photo. This doesn't have to be a photo of you – it's a chance to show us what makes you unique and why you'll fit our company. You can prep this in advance or use your device's camera when you get to the last page. There are easy steps to follow for either process.
- Growing my personal wealth
- Helping to make the world a better place
- Helping great ideas become a reality
- Having a fun, exciting adventure
- Working with the top people
Some details about you…
Thanks! We'll look over your quiz and get in touch with you once the application period has closed.
Follow @WeirdlyJobs on Twitter to find other jobs in the Weirdly system.